High Availability? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Trevor Astrope
Subject High Availability?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I take it from the mailing list archives that transaction logging is not
yet supported, or there is currently no way to view transaction logs? Like
others, I need to replicate or sync databases on multiple machines in a
high availability configuration. We've been using postgresql and have been
very happy with it, but before moving to the next level, I need to know
the status of transaction logging or replication...

I'd be interested to know if anyone else is using postgresql in a high
availability configuration and how you sync data...

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Trevor Astrope
astrope@e-corp.net