Re: [GENERAL] The WWW of PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Good
Subject Re: [GENERAL] The WWW of PostgreSQL
Date
Re: [GENERAL] The WWW of PostgreSQL  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, K.T. wrote:
>
> > I think its too Republican...not that I'm partial to either party...
>
> That's okay...PostgreSQL is a Canadian based project, so the concept of
> Republican is in-applicable...we dont' have a Republican party up here :)

I beg to differ Marc - you have the Tories.  They are afflicted with the
same brand of dementia.  Not that Labour is much better.  ;-)

Pray tell how `Canadian Based' is postgres really?  I always
assumed it had more Berkeley ties (geographically) than anything else.
Guess I misapprehended the situation (again ;-)...with the FreeBSD
project being based (loosely, I admit) in Concord, CALIF, I thought
hub.org was the northern spur of a rather large project...

Cheers,
Tom
----
         North Richmond Community Mental Health Center

         Thomas Good   Information Systems Coordinator
         E-Mail:       tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
         Phone:        718-354-5528
         Fax:          718-354-5056

                 Empowered by PostgreSQL 6.3.2