Re: [GENERAL] How about this LOGO? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guido Piazzi
Subject Re: [GENERAL] How about this LOGO?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 24 Jul 1998, Bruce Tong wrote:
> > Sorry.  The US Republican Party, which uses an elephant for their mascot.
>
> I wouldn't let that stop you from using an elephant. I think that's a
> pretty far leap. And I don't expect anyone would associate the two unless
> you used the exact same elephant logo.

How about a running elephant?

A young red running elephant has already been used as a logo for Lancia HF
cars years ago.  It was cute.

-gp

// Guido Carlo Piazzi                       Accompagnatore naturalistico
// gpiazzi@nemo.it            Visitate il sito WWW.ParcoDelTicino.Pmn.It