Re: [SQL] FOREIGN KEY ... - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Marin D
Subject Re: [SQL] FOREIGN KEY ...
Date
List pgsql-sql
The message says it all...

The syntax is recognized ( u've used the right one ) but foreign keys are
not implemented in this version.

U may wish to take a look at contrib/spi/refint*
under the Postgres source tree for implementation of referential integrity

    Marin

          -= Why do we need gates in a world without fences? =-