to_date/char (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Karel Zak
Subject to_date/char (fwd)
Date
Re: to_date/char (fwd)  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-patches

 I'm sending this letter again (and directly to you Bruce), first time I sent
it on Wednesday, but patches list is still quiet --- but I'm not tease, the
patches-list is decent, today I hear "welcome message.." from this :-)

--

 In the attache is new to_date()/to_timestamp() version.

 Now the to_timestamp() support WW,W,J,SSSS,DDD conversion from strings and
the am/pm bug is fixed, the to_char() use week-of-year (WW) full compatible
with Oracle.

 This patch update relevant regress-tests and docs too.

                    Karel

Attachment