Re: NO-CREATE-TABLE and NO-LOCK-TABLE - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Karel Zak
Subject Re: NO-CREATE-TABLE and NO-LOCK-TABLE
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Applied.  I had a little trouble getting the patch to apply cleanly.
> Seems some code has moved, and the patch actually put it in the wrong
> place in two cases.  The context wasn't large enough.   I think I got
> them all in the right place.

 Hmm, a question is if this patch will have long lifetime. Possible is that
new ACL (etc.) implement some features from this patch.

 But, I mean that CREATE TABLE restriction is needful in large multiuser
projects.

 BWT. --- if Peter implement new ACL, I plan 'CREATE PROFILE' feature for
          better user control (connection idle time, default ACL mask
          ...etc.).

 Thanks.
                        Karel