Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC Driver - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Bruce Tong
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC Driver
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> OK, could you try this before we resort to more drastic things.  When
> you are looking at the design view of your query,  right click and call
> up "properties" or call it up under the "View" menu.  For the "RecordSet
> type" property, try changing it to "Snapshot".  See if this causes
> Access to not throw the "order by" clause in the query.
>
> Of course having the recordset type as a snapshot means you can't update
> the query resultset.  Let me know if it works.

Same error.

Bruce Tong                 |  Got me an office; I'm there late at night.
Systems Programmer         |  Just send me e-mail, maybe I'll write.
Electronic Vision / FITNE  |
zztong@laxmi.ev.net        |  -- Joe Walsh for the 21st Century