Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC Driver - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Byron Nikolaidis
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC Driver
Date
List pgsql-general
Bruce Tong wrote:

> Installed, threw away the old data link, created a new data link, same
> problem occurred.

OK, could you try this before we resort to more drastic things.  When
you are looking at the design view of your query,  right click and call
up "properties" or call it up under the "View" menu.  For the "RecordSet
type" property, try changing it to "Snapshot".  See if this causes
Access to not throw the "order by" clause in the query.

Of course having the recordset type as a snapshot means you can't update
the query resultset.  Let me know if it works.

Byron