Re: [GENERAL] Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Good
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> I've put this back into pgsq-general@postgresql.org, mainly because I
> think ppl are taking me *far* too seriously over this...
>
> On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Bruce Tong wrote:
>
> > If PostgreSQL is not planning to work with Linux, by all means please let
> > me know so I can switch back to MySQL without wasting any more time. I

>     PostgreSQL does, and *always* will work with Linux...Thomas
> Lockhart is one of the core developers on this project, and is totally
> committed to Linux (we've even offered to pay for the therapy treatments,
> but he wouldn't budge *rofl*)

Ah, but Marc, there's a problem here.  Most *serious* linuxers scoff at
RedHat types like Tom Lockhart.  While he is truly a nice guy (bailed
me out a few times) he is not allowed into penguin heaven...that is
reserved for slackers like me-self...  ;-)

Don't let anyone tell you that a non-Slackware user is a real Linux user.
(Not even Michael M - he uses `Little Debbie', a clear case of heresy.)

TFIC,
Tom

        User Guide Dog Database Project
  Project Coordinator:  Peter J. Puckall <ppuckall@cableregina.com>