ecpg libraries - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Good
Subject ecpg libraries
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello - I am running Postgresql6.3 on three boxes, each running
slackware3.1 (kernel 2.0.27).  Each install went similarly - over
the course of a week I installed 3 full src trees, created dbs,
made some tables, populated them and then ran make against the
ecpg dir.

I can compile and link on all 3 boxes but 2 of 3 complain when I
try to run the binaries:  `can't load libecpg.so'.

In each case, permissions and ownership look good.

Anything obvious I am not seeing???

Thanks,
Tom

    ----------- Sisters of Charity Medical Center ----------
                    Department of Psychiatry
                              ----
 Thomas Good, System Administrator            <tomg@q8.nrnet.org>
 North Richmond CMHC/Residential Services     Phone: 718-354-5528
 75 Vanderbilt Ave, Quarters 8                Fax:   718-354-5056
 Staten Island, NY   10305