Re: More JDBC questions in PG6.3 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter T Mount
Subject Re: More JDBC questions in PG6.3
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Schlough, Mark wrote:

> Does anyone have an example of how this feature works?  I'm
> still reasonably new to JDBC and I want to get this working
> properly.  I'm at a loss of how to implement the driver
> differently than I already have.  Any and all help is
> appreciated.
>
> Basically I am trying to get the ResultSetMetaData to work.
> (See the code snippet below)
>
> [Please CC your reply to mtschlou@cloudnet.com]

Actually I've found it, there was a small bug in postgresql.Field where
the type name wasn't getting stored (hence the null). I'm building a small
patch for this and another fix which will be posted tonight.

--
Peter T Mount  petermount@earthling.net or pmount@maidast.demon.co.uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder