Re: Alternative replication method. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jonathan Bartlett
Subject Re: Alternative replication method.
Date
List pgsql-general
I haven't used this.  It would probably work, but there's also another
way just using plain SCSI.  You can attach both your main machine and a
hot standby to an external RAID array.  When the main machine goes down,
just mount the RAID array yourself.  However, you should also install a
serial power switch so that you can kill the other server dead to prevent
possible damage.

Jon