Re: debian packages for Postgresql 7.1 or higher ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From larry a price
Subject Re: debian packages for Postgresql 7.1 or higher ?
Date
List pgsql-general
it's in testing, just add a line to to your apt-sources file, don't forget
to comment it out after you add the db and before run apt-get upgrade tho

Larry Price      |  "We have seen the truth.
laprice@efn.org  |   And the truth makes no sense." -chesterton