Re: Annoying Reply-To - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Annoying Reply-To
Date
Re: Annoying Reply-To  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Bill Moran wrote:

> You can resent it or not, but this _is_ a personal thing.  It's personal
> because you are the only one complaining about it.  Despite the large
> number of people on this list, I don't see anyone jumping in to defend
> you.

Mikkel is right, every other well-organized mailing list I've ever been on
handles things the sensible way he suggests, but everybody on his side
who's been on lists here for a while already knows this issue is a dead
horse.  Since I use the most advanced e-mail client on the market I just
work around that the settings here are weird, it does annoy me a bit
anytime I stop to think about it though.