Re: Annoying Reply-To - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Annoying Reply-To
Date
List pgsql-general
* Bill Moran (wmoran@collaborativefusion.com) wrote:
> You can resent it or not, but this _is_ a personal thing.  It's personal
> because you are the only one complaining about it.  Despite the large
> number of people on this list, I don't see anyone jumping in to defend
> you.

Ugh.  No one else is jumping in simply because we've already been
through all of this and it hasn't and isn't going to change.  The PG
lists are the odd ones out here, not the other way around, I assure you.
One might compare it to our continued use of CVS.  It's wrong and
backwards and all that, but most of the PG community is used to it and
changing is a pain.  shrug.

    Enjoy,

        Stephen

Attachment