Re: Move src/tools/backend/ to wiki - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Move src/tools/backend/ to wiki
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I don't think much changes at the flow chart level from release to
> release so it would fine if it was just CVS HEAD. I also don't think
> many people do back-branch development.

It's easy with Mediawiki to both 1) see the old version for those
situations and 2) copy the page to somewhere else to "tag" the one that
goes along with a particular release.  If there is some version specific
stuff there it's straightforward to do something along one of those two
lines at the point it's needed.