Re: Booth Swag - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Booth Swag
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Josh Berkus wrote:

> I especially want an elephant which masks the little "apple" on my
> MacBook and lights up.

That might be the final straw that gets me to buy a Mac, if those come
out.  One of the things I hate about the MacBook is how it advertises
itself that way; a glowing elephant instead I'd be cool with.  The MacBook
I just measured has a 1.5x2" Apple, so the 2x3" oval stickers Joshua
mentioned should suffice.

As far as attracting donations, would it make sense to have some sort of
tiered structure to provide suggestions to people?  I know I feel more
comfortable in that sort of situation if there's donation guidelines like
"$10 or more gets you a USB key, $20 or more a T-shirt", etc.