Re: PostgreSQL derivatives - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: PostgreSQL derivatives
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Simon Riggs wrote:

> When the project allowed one company to sponsor the meeting it made a
> huge error, especially when the project had no need for the funding. It
> sent the wrong message and I noted that Truviso were not represented
> either, on the day.

We had two major customer releases going out the door the next week and
couldn't spare anybody to attend.  Just bad timing; up until the last
minute both myself and Neil Conway were planning to attend.  You can look
at the last few entries in the "News" section of truviso.com to see one of
the new on-line partnerships we were busy launching at the end of May
instead.