Re: [GSoC08]some detail plan of improving hash index - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: [GSoC08]some detail plan of improving hash index
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 16 May 2008, Josh Berkus wrote:

> For a hard-core benchmark, I'd try EAStress (SpecJAppserver Lite)

This reminds me...Jignesh had some interesting EAStress results at the
East conference I was curious to try and replicate more publicly one day.
Now that there are some initial benchmarking servers starting to become
available, it strikes me that this would make a good test case to run on
some of those periodically.  I don't have a spare $2K for a commercial
license right now, but there's a cheap ($250) non-profit license for
EAStress around.  That might be a useful purchase for one of the PG
non-profits to make one day though.