Re: [GSoC08]some detail plan of improving hash index - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jignesh K. Shah
Subject Re: [GSoC08]some detail plan of improving hash index
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I have the add-on kit ready for anybody to try once the spec kit is
available. The add-on kit basically has the schema /tunings for
PostgreSQL and also how to deploy it quickly with Glassfish app server
and also pre-tuned  app server so we dont spend much time tuning the app
server and focus on db server.

-Jignesh