Re: Updated 8.3 release, features - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Updated 8.3 release, features
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Josh Berkus wrote:

> http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/83ReleaseFeatures
>
> If anyone can help me fix up that page to make it shorter and better
> worded, then please help.

I made several passes over that to knock some of the geek out of the
descriptions.  At this point I think you'll actually have to cut some of
the more low-level features altogether if you wanted to make it much
shorter.

I also bloated the accessories section a bit by adding more of the ones
mentioned in the main press release, that section could still use some
more work to slim it down.