Re: Searching for LTree dmoz-testdata - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: Searching for LTree dmoz-testdata
Date
List pgsql-general
Peter,

we have problem with mb on our server (it's Supermicro for dual ppro :),
but you use mirror at my desktop machine
http://mira.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres

     Oleg

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:AynIHdkXWGMJ:www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/ltree/+gist+site:sai.msu.su&hl=en)

> and I'm very interested in the test-data package (dmozltree-eng.sql.gz). It
> could shorten my evaluation time and I'm interested in dmoz anyway.
>
> Did anyone out here downloaded this data??? I cannot find a second occurence
> online.
> mail to spex66 _at_ gmail would be very appreciated
>
> thanks for hints
> greetings from Munich, Germany
> Peter
> (=PA=)

>      choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
>      match

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83