Re: Types of OSS Projects, review requested - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: Types of OSS Projects, review requested
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

can you modify your css or html-coding ? I used to use firefox not in
full screen mode  and it's very difficult to me to read your site, while
it's just plain text and nothing prevent to have it friendly.
Here is a screenshot
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/tmp/powerpostgresql.com.gif
Notice, I can't scroll right to see what did you write :)

Oleg

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've put up an article at Powerpostgresql.com on "The 5 Types of Open Source
> Projects".  Since I intend to hand this out at OSBC, I'd like to get some
> feedback from other OSS people before handing it to the suits.
>
> Can people let me know where I've mis-characterized projects, and where my
> narrative is unclear?   Thanks!
>
> http://www.powerpostgresql.com/5_Types

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83