Re: 8.0 press release - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: 8.0 press release
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Oleg,
>
>> Hmm, we have already Viktor Vislobokov - translator of PG documentation,
>> PG FAQ, and author of PG community server.
>
> Hmmm .... does Viktor want to do it though?   What's his e-mail?

I've asked him already, but didn't get any response.
His site (in Russian)  http://www.linuxshare.ru/docs/software/SQL/postgresql/
email: corochoone@perm.ru
There are several disputable points (mostly translating terminology)
I want to discuss with him and Nikolay.

btw, when we say "global development group"  does we imply
"international development group" ? The latter sounds better in russian.

> --Josh

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83