Re: Index size - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ioannis Theoharis
Subject Re: Index size
Date
List pgsql-general

All you said are wright. But it 's not so difficult for postgresql to hold
on a bit attribute attached to each table the information, whether there
is done an insertion/deletion/update to a clustered table or not.

And i guess, postgresql would already implement this simply alternative.