pgxs under Win32 for PL/Java - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject pgxs under Win32 for PL/Java
Date
Re: pgxs under Win32 for PL/Java  (Thomas Hallgren <thhal@mailblocks.com>)
Re: pgxs under Win32 for PL/Java  (Thomas Hallgren <thhal@mailblocks.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Thomas,

> I'm trying to change the Makefile system for PL/Java so that it uses
> PGXS instead of compiling using a complete PostgreSQL source tree. As it
> turns out, the directory "include/port/win32" is not present in the
> PostgreSQL binary installation. Without it, it's not possible to compile
> on win32.

Please find enclosed a patch which attempts to fix your use of pgxs under
win32:
- install port/* includes
- install libpostgres.a by default (it seems to require MAKE_DLL=true)
- fix include path under win32 portname

The specific win32 fixes are performed in the Makefile.win32 file.

I have no mean to test that on a win32 machine. Could you do it?

I'm wondering whether the MAKE_DLL fix should also be done under cygwin.
Any opinion?

Thanks in advance,

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr