Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: jobs.postgresql.org - Who's interested?
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm also would be interested in this project but just have no time
to be really involved. What I'd propose is to develop simple form-based
Web interface with minimal number of input fieds, so people will not bored
to fill them. Someone should prepare several lists of predefined
categorizations ( position, languages, country ...). This is most important
part, in my opinion. All everything, like skills, should go to the
free text. All searches should begin from full text search (on free text).
This is the most simple way. User (employer) get a list of categorization where
search is succeeded. Then it's easy to navigate him through selected
categories.
As a developer of OpenFTS I could help embedding and tunning full text
search engine into application.

    Oleg

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

> Le Jeudi 13 Juin 2002 21:59, Justin Clift a Иcrit :
> > Along these lines, does anyone want to setup and run
> > jobs.postgresql.org?
>
> I am interested.
> Jean-Michel POURE

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83