Re: Maximum time execution time error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jani Averbach
Subject Re: Maximum time execution time error
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 28 May 2001, omid omoomi wrote:

> I got this error while trying to run the query on the web server:
>
> Fatal error: Maximum execution time exceeded in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/mis/applic1/perucomparet.php3 on line 62
>
> Any Idea about the reason and the way to fix it ?

I think that this is php's issue so you should fine tune your php-settings:

A sniplet from my php.ini (php 4.x):

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;

max_execution_time = 30  ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
memory_limit = 8M      ; Maximum amount of memory a  script may consume (8MB)
-- 8< --

Current settings + other funky stuff are viewable by following sniplet:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

BR, Jani

---
Jani Averbach