Re: Reports - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Travis Bauer
Subject Re: Reports
Date
List pgsql-general
Darrin,

I'm working on an opensource project I've called JReporter.  You can see
it at jreporter.sourceforge.net.  It is a java general library for
printing reports with a string JDBC component.  So far, I've tested it
exclusively with Postgresql's JDBC interface.  It is in reasonable shape,
although its still in beta.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer