how do you run your backups? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From adb
Subject how do you run your backups?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, I've read the administrator guide section on backups and
I'm wondering is there an easy way to do backups of the
transaction log similar to sybase or oracle?

I imagine I would use pg_dumpall nightly but I'm wondering if there's
something else to run every 10 minutes or so to dump the log.  Or
is it as simple as checkpoint and then copy the old log file?

Is there a way to start with yesterday's dump and load each transaction
log dump in order until you have a complete restore of the database?

Thanks,

Alex.