Re: [HACKERS] My bits moved right off the end of the world... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [HACKERS] My bits moved right off the end of the world...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I recall that this was due to a corrupted B-Tree index. Try dropping and
rebuilding that, if you have one.

I also recall that Bruce, this being his "favourite error message", wanted
to make it "show it more often", so perhaps it now comes up in different
situations as well. ;)
-Peter