Re: COPY support: plan and progress - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: COPY support: plan and progress
Date
Re: COPY support: plan and progress  (Thomas Finneid <tfinneid@fcon.no>)
List pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 11 May 2009, Thomas Finneid wrote:

> I am working for a client that have been using the JDBC COPY patch in 2-3 of
> their products. This has only been during development over the last couple of
> years, while waiting for the patch to become final. Since the functionality
> is only a patch, is there a plan, procedure or requirements list for how to
> get the patch into mainline releases?

I have started using this patch myself and have started reviewing it, but
haven't finished yet.  Some form of it will go into the 8.4 driver
release.

Kris Jurka