Re: Test suite failures? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: Test suite failures?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Maciek Sakrejda wrote:

> (re-sending this--I tried yesterday but it looks like it failed without
> a clear reason)

Possibly you hit the size limit, this list only allows messages < 30k.

> I've finally gotten the COPY functionality merge to a stable point and
> wanted to run through the test suite, but I found that (even without
> applying the COPY changes) I get a number of errors from the jdbc2
> tests:

That's odd, it works for me.  The cascading failure scenario can be seen
when you end up crashing the server so future tests can't connect until
the server restarts.  Look in the server log to see what it has to say.

Kris Jurka