Re: Log4j Appender - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Guy Rouillier
Subject Re: Log4j Appender
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Nenad Jaksic wrote:
> Hello,

Please reply to the list and not to me individually.

> thanks, is it necessary also to adjust log level?

Not necessary.  JDBCAppender is just an appender, like any other.  It
will log whatever levels you tell it to.

> Also I' red that  JDBCAppender does not log exceptions.

I see the same comment in the Javadoc.  You can easily get around this
by just converting your exception to text.