Re: patch adding new regexp functions - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jeremy Drake
Subject Re: patch adding new regexp functions
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Gregory Stark wrote:

> The only thing I would say is that this should maybe be a TextGetDatum() just
> for code hygiene. It should be exactly equivalent though:

I could not find such a thing using ctags, nor TextPGetDatum().  I looked
at PG_RETURN_TEXT_P and it just uses PG_RETURN_POINTER, which in turn uses
PointerGetDatum.  If there is such a thing, it is well camoflaged...

--
If you think the problem is bad now, just wait until we've solved it.
        -- Arthur Kasspe