Re: patch adding new regexp functions - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jeremy Drake
Subject Re: patch adding new regexp functions
Date
Re: patch adding new regexp functions
List pgsql-patches
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007, Jeremy Drake wrote:

> OK, here is what is hopefully the final version of this patch.  I have
> renamed the functions as above, and removed the optional limit parameter.
> If there are no further complaints, this should be ready to apply.

The patch has been sitting in the unapplied patches queue for a while, and
the inevitable bitrot finally caught up with it.  This version of the
patch is exactly the same as the one in the patches queue, except for
using new, non-conflicting oids for the functions.

--
The gods gave man fire and he invented fire engines.  They gave him
love and he invented marriage.

Attachment