Re: patch adding new regexp functions - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jeremy Drake
Subject Re: patch adding new regexp functions
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, Neil Conway wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 19:22 -0800, Jeremy Drake wrote:
> > I have added documentation for the functions in this patch.  At this point
> > I am ready to submit this patch for the review and application process.
> > Please let me know if you find any issues with it.
>
> Barring any objections, I'll review and apply this patch in the next few
> days.
>
> BTW, unless the patch is truly large, leaving the patch uncompressed
> makes it easier to eyeball it without leaving my mail client. That's
> just personal preference, though...

Yeah, I try to do that, but this one just barely passed my personal
compression threshold.  Guess I should raise my threshold :)

Here is a new version of the patch which fixes up the documentation a
little (should have read it over again before posting).  I also added
mention of the additional flags that I added support for, and linked to
the embedded options table for details, since the flags supported
correspond to those.  This is my first foray into the world of Jade, so
please forgive any SGML snafus.

Also, it is uncompressed this time ;)

--
Q:  How many existentialists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A:  Two.  One to screw it in and one to observe how the lightbulb

Attachment