Re: patch adding new regexp functions - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: patch adding new regexp functions
Re: patch adding new regexp functions  (Jeremy Drake <pgsql@jdrake.com>)
List pgsql-patches
On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 19:22 -0800, Jeremy Drake wrote:
> I have added documentation for the functions in this patch.  At this point
> I am ready to submit this patch for the review and application process.
> Please let me know if you find any issues with it.

Barring any objections, I'll review and apply this patch in the next few
days.

BTW, unless the patch is truly large, leaving the patch uncompressed
makes it easier to eyeball it without leaving my mail client. That's
just personal preference, though...

-Neil