Re: Final call for platform testing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From bpalmer
Subject Re: Final call for platform testing
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> I just ran the "make check" (paralell regression tests) - instead of the
> "make installcheck" that I'd run previously...
>
> [nobody@web-cache regress]$ grep 'FAILED' regression.out
> test geometry             ... FAILED
> test horology             ... FAILED
>
> The relevant diff for horology seem to be:

I can't speak to the geo test failures,  but the horology failures have to
do with the change from daylight saving change.  Since we lost an hour
they will be off.  Is this something to be looked at?  The failure of the
test is to be expected,  but it will cause some to worry when their
regression tests fail.

Thoughts?

- Brandon

b. palmer,  bpalmer@crimelabs.net