Re: Re: PostgreSQL book - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Louis Bertrand
Subject Re: Re: PostgreSQL book
Date
Re: Re: PostgreSQL book  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Could you please put the ISBN on the web page:
 http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html
I know I can get it from Amazon or whatever, but it would save people the
extra trip.

Anyway, I'm placing the order today with my local bookmonger. The PDF
printed pages just don't cut it.

Thanks!
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca/
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada
Tel: +1.905.623.1500  Fax: +1.905.623.3852

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/