Re: Re: PostgreSQL book - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Re: PostgreSQL book
Date
List pgsql-general
> Could you please put the ISBN on the web page:
>  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html
> I know I can get it from Amazon or whatever, but it would save people the
> extra trip.
>
> Anyway, I'm placing the order today with my local bookmonger. The PDF
> printed pages just don't cut it.

The new PDF's are even worse, because they are now formatted for 7.375in
x 9.25in paper.  The old ones were at least formatted for letter-sized
paper.

I have talked to the publisher, and the PDF will be removed from the web
site when the book becomes buy-able.  I hope that doesn't upset too many
people.  I think people have until November 10 at least before the PDF
disappears.  The HTML version will always be available.