Re: Joining the team - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alex Pilosov
Subject Re: Joining the team
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I can't speak for the PostgreSQL team (well, is there such a thing?), but
in general, it doesn't quite work this way.

You usually start out as a user, find out the development environment,
etc, etc, use it for your project, then you find that there are few things
about a project that really make you itch. Then you scratch that itch, and
hopefully send your patch to the team. :)