Re: timestamp with/without time zone - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alex Pilosov
Subject Re: timestamp with/without time zone
Date
List pgsql-hackers
We don't have it. Its just that it is misleading to have 'timestamp with
time zone' as description of this type, when 'timestamp without time zone'
does not exist. (Actually, if you try to create a field as 'timestamp
without time zone', you get timestamp anyway). Since you can't have
'without', why mention that the type has a time zone?

-alex