Re: [GENERAL] Full Text Searches - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brett W. McCoy
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Full Text Searches
Date
Re: [GENERAL] Full Text Searches  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: [GENERAL] Full Text Searches  ("Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>)
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 24 May 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > What's it called?  I only see some tcl frontend stuff.  Despite my
> > pessimism form the prior message, I am interested in a full text retrieval
> > engine.
>
> It is called contrib/fulltextindex.  Does someone want to suggest a
> better name?

I didn't see it on the ftp site.  I only saw pgv and tcldb in the contrib
directory.

Brett W. McCoy
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy
Cabbage, n.:
    A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as
a man's head.