Re: Pgaccess doesn't connect - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From brew@theMode.com
Subject Re: Pgaccess doesn't connect
Date
List pgsql-novice
> I create nathanvi user but i can't find pg_hba.conf
> Where is it?
> In my /etc directory there is a "pgsql" subdirectory in which there's only
> a file named odbcinst.ini. Its rows are:

> Do you know others names of pg_hba.conf?

I'm running Debian linux...... there are two pg_hba.conf files.....

/etc/postgresql/pg_hba.conf
/var/lib/postgres/data/pg_hba.conf

I'm not sure which one is the working conf file.

Sorry I can't help more, maybe some one running your linux can better
point out it's location... which one are you running again?

brew

                  Strange Brew   (brew@theMode.com)
     Check out my Musician's Online Database Exchange (The MODE Pages)
                        http://www.TheMode.com