Re: The Portal... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: The Portal...
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Vince, we need to reduce the number of VMs on mars, or at least the
> duplication between them ... the big thing is/was the archives, which I
> believe I've removed the duplicate there ... anything else we can reduce?

I'm assuming mars is where .8 and .9 are.  The archives certainly don't
need to be there.  Aside of that there is no duplication.  .8 and .9 are
intentionally seperate.  If you want to combine or move 'em, go for it
but you're on your own.  I vividly remember the last time they were moved
and I'm not going to be part of it again.

> On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Dave Page wrote:

Vince.
--
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com
         Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.