Re: news.postgresql.org? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: news.postgresql.org?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Thomas F.O'Connell wrote:

> for instance, i cannot connect, at the moment. i can give you my IP, if
> it would help...

Can you define "cannot connect"?  It's possible your newsreader isn't
sharing this info, but just in case, is it because the connection's
refused, no route to host, host isn't responding, the server's saying
it can't accept any more connections for some reason?  Any error codes
that might be helpful?