Re: AW: Postgres Replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: AW: Postgres Replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
which I believe is what the rserv implementation in contrib currently does
... no?

its funny ... what is in contrib right now was developed in a weekend by
Vadim, put in contrib, yet nobody has either used it *or* seen fit to
submit patches to improve it ... ?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org