Re: Not released yet, but could someone take a quick peak ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Not released yet, but could someone take a quick peak ...
Date
Re: Not released yet, but could someone take a quick peak ...  (Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Sorry for delay ... just built using the .tar.gz file as below if someone
wants to check it to confirm ... for those with shell access on the
server, just ftp to it and login as yourself, and cd to
~pgsql/ftp/pub/source/v7.1.2 ...

if all looks well, I'll put out a more general announce later this evening
after some of the mirrors have had a chance to download ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org