Re: Not released yet, but could someone take a quick peak ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Not released yet, but could someone take a quick peak ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
all mirrors use rsync to update their code, and all of those that are
listed at www.postgresql.org, both ftp and www, are no more then 2 days
old (Vince, it is two days we set it at, right?) ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org